Our small, Albany-based historic preservation and architectural firm combines a total of 49 years of construction, historic preservation and architectural design experience.
- State & National Register nominations (individual, districts and multiple property listings)
- Cultural Resource Surveys & NYS Historic Resource Inventory Forms
- Historic Structure Reports & Master Planning (research of evolution, condition survey & phased preservation plans)
- Building Condition Assessment Reports & Preservation Heritage-funded Conservation Assessment Program studies.
- Full architectural services for repair, restoration, rehabilitation and adaptive reuse projects.
- Building documentation and full measured drawings
- Schematic Designs for sensitive renovations or alterations to historic properties
- Hand-drawn perspective renderings for project fundraising efforts
- Architectural design and CAD drawings for kitchen, bathroom, porch, garage or additions within historic properties.
- Historic window repairs and restorations (wood and steel)
- Custom storm/screen window fabrication or installations
- Design/build services for porch restorations
- Painting / wood restoration
- Aluminum/vinyl siding removals.
Read more about our services
- 83 Grove Avenue, Albany, NY 12208
- (518) 458-8942
- Contact Form